To be able to use an image to make a mosaic you must have the copyright.
This means that a user will usually need the permission of the copyright owner(s) if they want to perform certain acts, such as copying the image or sharing it on the internet.
The different solutions available to you are:
– You can order your visual design from a freelance graphic designer on websites such as : freelancer.com or Upwork.com
– You can use your own picture took with your own digital camera with the consent of the people in the photo.
– You can use paid image banks such as: Adobe Stock.
– You can use free clipart banks such as: clipart.com.
– You can use free image banks such as: Unsplash.com, pixabay.com, or pexels.com.
For any additional questions, you may contact a lawyer / jurist copyright specialist.